This website shares an evidence-based method for designing, adapting and implementing a perinatal volunteer peer support initiative.
This is achieved by:
- Working through a staged approach that engages key players along the way
- Promoting ownership whilst aligning the volunteering objectives with local area context, priorities and goals
You can download, share and use all content on this website to help you find out:
- How to best use perinatal peer support
- How to make it sustainable
- How to design, implement and review a programme