Needs landing page layout
Peer support has a unique and valuable role to play in achieving outcomes for parents, babies, families and communities but they need to be designed and implemented to succeed.
We offer a range of workshops, resources and support packages to help you to achieve this:
- How to best use perinatal peer support;
- How to make it sustainable;
- How to design and implement it.
We aim to deliver these packages flexibly ensuring they are bespoke to each local context and building on existing strengths and expertise. We would be happy to talk in more detail about what you need and develop a bespoke costed package of support for your area.
Overview and insights
Into the A Better Start volunteering evidence review and accompanying implementation framework.
Heads of service (maternity, health visiting, early years), commissioners, providers (local networks).
Up to 50 participants.
Facilitator-led workshop (presentation/questions/discussion/small group work) with expert input.
Half or full day.
- A summary of the key findings of the review (including background, rationale and highlights);
- Focus on the models and roles of volunteers;
- Insights on how volunteering in pregnancy, birth and beyond can reduce local pressures on the system (the evidence);
- Practical application using the accompanying framework and implications for your local area.