Whether you’re looking at strengthening or adapting an existing programme that’s already underway or thinking of creating something completely new, we can help you every step of the way.
We offer additional on-site bespoke support and a range of workshops, for example:
- Bringing together local partners to decide if peer support can help – including understanding your local area and how it might fit
- Designing a programme that is bespoke, with distinct outcomes that fit with your local community
- Planning for success – getting a financial sustainability plan in place, to avoid instability in the long-term
- Making it happen in reality – the practicalities of running a programme including recruiting and training volunteers, supervision skills etc.
- Making a difference – is it? How do we know? Evaluating the impact